Lionel Messi Set To Leave Barca For EPL?!?


wpid-lionel-messi
World superstar soccer player who plies his trade with Barcelona, Lionel Messi is allegedly preparing to leave the Catalan giants and Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea are among those hoping to lure the soccer god to the Premier League.

The Sun report Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have all made informal approaches to Messi’s representatives this week – with one club making contact twice this week.
Messi’s readiness to leave Barcelona has also allegedly been influenced by the recent tax troubles he is having in Catalonia.
The 28 year old and his father Jorge are facing trial over an alleged £3.1m tax fraud that could see the Argentina captain serve a 22 month jail term.
Messi’s current Barcelona contract is due to expire in June 2018 and has a buyout clause of €250million in it.
He said: “I am improving every day without setting myself any targets. I have always said that I don’t set myself any dates because it isn’t up to me.
“As much as I would like to play tomorrow, the doctors wouldn’t let me. When they tell me that I have recovered completely will be the time that I will make my return onto the pitch.”

Comments

Popular Posts