Queen of shade Mariah Carey on J.Lo, "It's not like I don't know who she is...apparently, I'm very forgetful"


Mariah Carey dropped by Watch What Happens Live on Tuesday night and Andy Cohen, true to form, managed to get her to throw more shade at Jennifer Lopez's way. She also dished on Nicki Minaj and Jay Z, Beyonce and Britney Spears.
The 46-year-old five times Grammy winner clarified that when she famously said of J.Lo, "I don't know her," she wasn't being rude or dismissive. Andy tried to get to the bottom of the relationship between the two.
"Do you know each other?...She says you know her."
Carey replied: "No! Apparently, I 'm very forgetful because I don' remember the fact that it was just like 'Hi, I'm so and so' and move on."" she said. "It's not like I don't know who she is....of course I do."
Arguing further, she said: "If I have never had a conversation with you and someone asked me about you, I 'd be like, 'I don't know him, but he seems cool."
"Does she seem cool?" Cohen asked
"I don't know her, what am I supposed to say?" Carey replied
When asked by Cohen about whether she could say three nice things about Nicky Minaj, she replied, "Can you?" after a long pause.
On Jay-Z, the Grammy-Award winning singer responded, "We love him."
However, Carey had nothing but praises for Britney Spears and Queen Bey.
"She is just a really nice girl" she said of Spears.
"I love Beyonce," she gushed. "She knows this, most people know that. I'm a fan, I love her and we have fun together, like she's a fun person, she's really cool. I would love to do a collaboration with her."

Comments

Popular Posts